In Beauty Featured

The Budget Facial Oil Worth Buying




Oil and I definitely have a love-hate relationship. My complexion can be very oily at times and very dry at the same time, a true case of combination skin. That is why I have always stayed away from facial oils and products that have oily bases. It is however something that is quite intriguing and that has recently caught my attention. It is actually possible for women with oily or combination skin to use facial oils and not make their skin more oily. The hardest part is finding one that matches your skin and that does not break you out or makes your skin more oily. Because frankly no one wants that.

I had a little browse a few months ago and I decided to take this L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Facial Oil (£19,99) home. After having used it every few days before I went to sleep, I can really see a difference in my skin. It does not break me out and does not make my skin unnecessarily oily. My skin feels smooth and hydrated after using it and it really helped to balance out my skin. Of course, the price tag is also a nice bonus. Overall it is a lovely product, definitely worth trying out if it works for your skin too. 

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. I've been using Grapeseed and Coconut Oil. My skin has been so much better since I started applying every other night
    Xo
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love face oils, I am currently using plenty and eventhough I have oily face, I've seen nothing but good results :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love face oils, I am currently using plenty and eventhough I have oily face, I've seen nothing but good results :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete