In Featured lifestyle

Cornwall Diaries


A couple of weeks ago my boyfriend and I embarked on a trip to the far end of England also known as Cornwall. After about a 6 hour trip down we finally arrived in Falmouth which was one of the loviest places I have ever been in. While we were there we went on a few day trips, starting with Land's End. Land's End is literally the end of England on one side, it is a big tourist attraction and it is a lovely scenery to see if you are in the area. When we were there the weather was abosulutely terrible and it was very windy but at least that made for some gorgeous photos. 


These are pictures of Falmouth itself, being used to places such as Portsmouth Falmouth felt totally different. The people seem very relaxed and doing their own thing, we even went to a cool microbrewery and had some awesome tacos. There are beaches everywhere and the whole vibe comes across to me as very American west coast. The weather is very unpredictable but the Cornish do not seem to care for a bit of rain. Yes there were people running in the rain like it was not even there.

On our way home we decided to visit Tintagel Castle, also known as Arthur's castle because it is linked to King Arthur. There is not actually a castle there it is mostly ruins, but the views are absolutely incredible. Again it was very windy, and if you are afraid of hights this is definitely not a recommendation. In the end I was very happy I got to see this place since is it such an amazing landmark. 

Overall I had great few days in Cornwall, it was great to see a part of the country I hadn't seen yet. I hope to return sometime in the summer to really have a nice beach break and to be able to do some cycling and outdoor activities. 

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful pictures! Looks like a great place to relax

    Hope you have a fabulous day Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful there! Nice pictures!
    Jackie||Rockin' Strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so jealous! It's my dream to visit Cornwall. Amazing place!

    Daniela

    http://www.smellofjasmine.com/

    ReplyDelete